2017-2021 Can-Am Maverick X3 Quiet Trail Exhaust System
Treal Performance 2017-2020 Can-Am Maverick X3 "Quiet Trail" Exhaust System
Fits Following Models:
- Can-Am Maverick X3 2017-2020
- Models Including XDS, XRS, XRC, XMR, 120HP, Max
- 2 Seat & 4 Seat
Features and Benefits:
- Full 3 Inch Turbo Back Exhaust
- Dyno proven performance, Horsepower Gain up to 10hp & 7hp at Peak Power
- Light Weight Design, Over 27lbs lighter than Stock Exhaust System
- Runs cooler than factory exhaust, Reduces heat buildup in engine compartment
- High End Quality, Food Grade Stainless Steel, 100% TIG Welded
- 2 o2 Sensor Bungs for Option to Run Aftermarket Wideband Gauge
- 3 Inch V-band Flange Assembly
- Great Deep Sports Car Sound Without Being Obnoxiously Loud
- Straight through full flow Large Resonator & Large Muffler
- Exits in Factory Location, Works with Rear Factory Covers
- Comes with all Brackets, Mounts, Hardware, and Instructions Needed for Install.
- Limited 5-year warranty
- No Tune Required
- Made in the USA
Treal Performance Full Quite Trail 3-inch turbo back exhaust for the Maverick X3 will give you the best performance without being too loud. This exhaust doesn’t not have have any of that “drone” that other exhaust may have. This exhaust is intended for the people that do a lot of trail riding, that would like a exhaust for the performance and sports car sound but don’t want any drone and leaving their ears ringing after hours of riding. You can comfortably ride with this exhaust and still talk to your other riders without having issues hearing due to the exhaust.
The Treal Performance full 3-inch exhaust system will outperform any other exhaust. It will outperform by a notable margin any other exhaust on the low end to mid-range. It's 3-inch full flow exhaust will let the turbo spool up faster, which will increase low end power and torque! We have seen gains of over 10hp to the wheels down low to mid range and 7hp gain at peak power over stock! No other exhaust will make more bottom end torque and horsepower in a drag race launch or low-end pull. Unlike many other systems that are too loud or sound like an RZR, this one has that sports car sound with the performance growl you are looking for.
Treal Performance exhaust has a killer look to it! Very nice all stainless which exits out the center this system is a top selection in on looks, performance, and sound. Run this with or without the rear plastic cover. The sound is not loud like you may think a full 3.0 open system would be.
Treal Performance has designed all their exhaust to be able to mix and match different front and rear sections. If you buy a Treal Performance exhaust and decide you want a different sound quieter or louder you can contact Treal Performance or one of their vendors to buy add on replacement sections that have or don't have a resonator or muffler.